This is all happening so fast. And it is all so exciting.
My twitter stream:
- @dhruvis: Answered house phone. Received a call from justdial in @SrBachchan‘s voice. Trying to fool me with #KBC promos doing the rounds? ROTFL
- @SrBachchan @dhruvis oh must check on this …
- @dhruvis @SrBachchan Its quite funny. Sounds like a mimicry artist advertising justdial. I was so thrilled at the thought of getting into KBC. 😛
- @dhruvis: This is hilarious! & now I receive a call from Idea asking if I want a V.I.P. number, since its available. @juniorbachchan promoting too?
- @dhruvis: Start 2 the day has been fantastic. @SrBachchan‘s voice & @juniorbachchan‘s promoted telecom company showing quite some interest in me. 😀
- @dhruvis: Second call: ‘Raj’ from Idea insists I must get the similar no. 😀
This morning took all the ‘phone’y-ness a couple of notches higher.
I receive a call from Justdial. “Pehchana? Main Amit bol raha hoon…”
And I, starry-eyed, imagine I’ve made it to Kaun Banega Crorepati.
As the conversation continues, I realize I’m listening to a prerecorded advertisement.
After my tweet exchange with Amitabh Bachchan (yes, it happened! :-D)
I receive 2 calls, this time from Idea, asking if I want a V.I.P. no. similar to mine
I have been warned not to look for signs.
I’m still giggling with excitement like a 16 yr old. 🙂
I’m so glad dad bought me this no. when I was still in school.
I am a proclaimed phone addict. Some people still have my no. saved as Munna Mobile. Yeah. Aamir Khan hangover is quite obvious. I’ve had the same no. since I got my first cellphone. To my luck or ‘un’luck, apparently, Juhi Chawla also has a similar no. (a digit here and there).
Over the years, I’ve received calls on her behalf and of course, she, loads of texts.
I woke up one morning in my cousin’s seaside bungalow to be reminded that I needed to take trials and fittings of the clothes kept aside for me at Tarun Tahiliani’s studio. Some way to break a girl’s heart.
Anyway, I love the ensemble Amitabh Bachchan sir is sporting today.
It is absolutely simple and in a colour that represents freedom for me (white). I love how sheer fabrics drape when you wear them around your neck. (chunnis, dupattas, stoles, scarves…) Churidars must be well-fitted. Otherwise, you’re missing the point of wearing them. And lastly, it’s quite obvious I love his spectacle frames.
It’s been a great start to the day! Do you have ‘phone’y incidents to share?
A phone call that brought about a change in your life?
Please share in the comments section or tweet to me. I’d love to know! xoxo