Forest Gump’s mama always said that life is like a box of chocolates and you never know what you are going to get. But if you are at this store, there is little to worry about! With a strong presence internationally, Patchi, the worldwide renowned chocolate brand finally launched its 2nd boutique in Mumbai at the Palladium mall. Much to our delight.
Located at Phoenix Mills, Lower Parel, the 450 Sq. feet store is a sweet haven with a wide array of chocolate collection.
During our visit to this pit-stop, we picked out top ten things we LOVED about the store. Here they are:
1) Birth announcers – Nothing shows that you are celebrating more than a scrummy box of chocolates. To help you do that Patchi has come up with a line of chocolates that is especially for new parents. The range includes chocolates wrapped in cutesy wrappers in vibrant colours and lovely embellishments. While there is pink for the girls and blue for the boys, the store is happy to customise the wrappers for you.
2) Bespoke wrappers: Talking about customizing, we LOVED that Patchi has a huge range of chocolate wrappers one can choose from. How often does a brand think about so much detail? We adore the cute-little pictures and drawings on wrappers, the birds and shapes. One is definitely likely to find at least a handful of wrappers that suit their occasion.
3) More than chocolates: Apart from being an ace chocolate store, the showroom also has amazing home decor items to choose from. Limited but enough to glam up a boring zone in your home. You can pick from vases, bowls, chalices, show-plates. What’s more? You can get them to fill these up with chocolates too, in case gifting is on your mind.
4) Something for everyone!: One item that we absolutely adored at this store is the dark chocolate box that had something for everyone. One box is good for the family, as it packs in 55, 70 and 80 % cocoa levels.
5) Bridal wrappers: If you are a finicky bride and want your wedding chocolates to be as dressy as you, then this is a place to shop from. Patchi does fantastic chocolate cases that are dressed in various hues with many colours, styles, studs, etc – to fit every ceremony.
6) Chocolate lolly pops: Who would have thought of that? We love the store for it’s unique thinking. While the rest of chocolatiers are basking in chocolates alone, Patchi has come up with chocolate lolly pops that are not too sweet, yet delicious so your kids can chomp them off!
7) Sugar-coated almonds: This one makes up for a perfect festive treat. All you have to do is empty these sugar-coated dry fruits in a serving bowl or a plate and let your guests nibble endlessly.
8) Diamond-crusted photo frame: Rushed to a new born’s party and don’t know what to pick? Along with boxes of chocolates, you can gift this frame that looks chic, classy and can fit any decor theme.
9) Gold bar: As a child, we remember eating gold chocolate coins, so this bar made us nostalgic. Taste-wise the chocolate is uber creamy, with high cocoa notes and melts quickly the moment it hits the roof of your month. It is ideal to gift for weddings, graduation parties and anniversaries.
10) Chocolate crispies: Nothing beats the joy of chomping off wafers coated with yummy chocolate. Apart from loose chocolates, Patchi also does pre-packaged boxes which includes chocolate dipped orangettes, mints, chocolate bars, etc. But our pick is the chocolate wafer that is thin, crispy and tastes oh-so-good.
Address: Patchi, 3rd floor, boutique No T22B, Palladium, Phoniex Mall, Mumbai